The Martin-Jetco Home Comfort Agreement (HCA)
Our HVAC Maintenance Plan to Keep Your Devices Running in St. Louis
At Martin-Jetco Heating and Air Conditioning, keeping St. Louis comfortable is our mission. Our Home Comfort Agreement (HCA) makes heating and air conditioning service fast, easy, and affordable. The Martin-Jetco HCA is your first and best step to keeping cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The HCA Membership Benefits
Our Martin-Jetco Heating HCA includes two visits a year: one in the spring, and one in the fall. During our visit, we will clean your air conditioner or furnace (depending on the season), check your system for potential problems, and make sure your system is ready to go for the coming season. Should our technicians have any major concerns, they will address them with you and help you decide the best option, whether it be a repair, upgrade, or complete system replacement. This service is required by most manufacturers in order to honor your warranty.
In addition to this service, our HCA customers receive plenty of other perks, including:
- Priority service
- Half price diagnostic fee on all service calls (during office hours)
- 20% off parts and labor service repairs*
- No overtime fees
- The ability to save money with improved efficiency
- A reduced risk of costly major repairs
- Reminders when it’s time to schedule your visits
What Happens During Maintenance Service?
In order to keep your system running smoothly, our licensed and NATE-certified St. Louis HVAC technicians will:
- Check air filters/replace air filters (if you supply them)
- Lubricate all motors and moving parts
- Clean the condensation line
- Check and record the refrigerant pressure
- Check the voltage/amperage
- Check all the wiring connections
- Check the thermostat
- Check the safety devices
- Check for a cracked heat exchanger or leaks in the furnace
- Clean the outdoor coils (during the spring check)
- Check the performance and operation efficiency of the total system
- Follow all local laws and pull permits as needed
Our HCA is only $158/year, which is a steal!
*HCA discounts do not apply to new equipment purchases