Fenton, MO/November 9, 2017 (MartinJetco) – Buying a new furnace can be a major investment but it is necessary when your furnace is out. There have been so many upgrades and new innovations to furnaces. Luckily, there is also a wide range of models that will fit almost any budget. The higher efficiency units do have a hefty price tag. Although you may not be in the market to invest in a higher-end model, you should consider it for the following reasons:
- Increased home value- a newer high-end furnace will add to your home’s value if you decide to sell your home.
- Cleaner air- The airflow in your home will be much cleaner and particle free. This will be great for those in your family who suffer from allergies.
- Energy bill reducing- You can literally save hundreds of dollars each year thanks to an energy efficient unit. A unit with a 90% AFUE will reduce an energy bill by as much as 30%.
- Smart control- The newer models give you the ability to control your home’s entire heating and cooling system. This is another added feature that will help reduce your utility bill.
- Longer life- Newer furnaces, with proper maintenance, can last a lot longer than traditional furnaces. This is great in the long run as you will not have to replace the system every 10 years.
The new systems require minimum maintenance. This is great as maintaining older models can be a pain. An additional perk to getting a higher-end unit is that they are not as noisy. You can purchase the unit from a reputable company like your local hardware store. With a new system, you will have more to gain than just saved money. You will have peace of mind knowing you have a unit that is working to save you money.
If you are in need of maintenance or a new furnace for this winter season, contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
Martin-Jetco Heating & Air Conditioning
1337 W. Lark Industrial
Fenton, MO 63026
Blog provided by St Louis Media