Learn everything you need to know about uv air treatment. To provide health to your family and loved ones, clean air is mandatory. Fresh air is called clean when it is free of microorganisms and bacteria. To stop unhealthy air conduction, you must check the growth of these microbial organisms which escape from human eye and spread infections.
For the control of bacteria and fungus, air filters are not enough. Mostly air filters have holes large enough to allow the bacteria pass through them. Even the best quality air filters are unable to sterilize the air entirely. Thus, those who have friends prone to airborne infections and feel allergic to fungus mostly prefer an ultraviolet treatment to get rid of the severe allergies.
How UV Air Treatment Works
A UV air treatment is just like laser technology that tends to kill the microscopic organisms in the air so that you may take a clean breath. But, it is not harmful like a laser. It is not a high energy beam that may burn or damage the skin. It only kills the bacteria and keeps you safe.
This technology emits ultraviolet rays that discourage the growth of microorganism and mildew. It is not necessary that these organisms only grow indoors, they may enter through the open windows. The ways will not only destroy the harmful tiny germs, but they leave the air utterly fresh for you.
Reasons to use UV treatment
- It saves energy
- It sterilizes the air thoroughly
- It kills 99.9% germs
- Children will have less sick days
- Jobs will run more efficiently
- Airborne organisms are completely gone
- The brain will act more creatively in the absence of infections
- HVAC system will be germ-free and provide healthy air
- Maintenance and cleaning charges are saved
- No headache due to flaws
- No debris on ac coils and ducts
- Temperature is evenly maintained due to the pure air
- Home premises are safer and healthier
- No allergy problems
- Increased efficiency of HVAC
For the installation of UV air treatment in your AC or remedy of any faulty processing, call our well-experienced team at Martin Jetco. We are committed to your convenience, and with us, you will find the solution to all your HVAC problems. You only must approach us and leave the rest to us.